Friday, June 11, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

Yes. Thank you John Denver for gracing us with that wonderful song (May he rest in peace), and Armageddon for making it famous yet again. Okay, so it is currently 9:37, and I am doing my final preparations for the flight: I leave today btw. Our plane leaves at 3:45 this afternoon. Please have us in your thoughts as we travel and arrive tomorrow. I love and thank everyone of y'all that has been a part of this journey. You are my family, and forever you will hold a place in my heart. Dad always know what's best. He's has made plans, and I am ready to do what He has for me. This summer will not only be about opportunity but obedience and growth. Oh how I yearn to grow. I love you all!

-Lacy

1 comment:

  1. Girl!!! I am so excited for you!! Cannot wait to hear updates. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete